Tuition & Fees
Schedule of Tuition and Fees for the
2020-2021 School Year
Explanation of Fees:
As per Diocesan mandate, all tuition payments are processed via FACTS management system. Only one Father Lopez Catholic FACTS enrollment is required per family if the same bank account and withdrawal date is used.
Catholic: Registered, actively supporting member of a Catholic parish in the Diocese of Orlando. Father Lopez will submit a Parish Verification Form to your Pastor.
Non-Catholic: Not registered or a non-supporting member of a Catholic parish in the Diocese of Orlando.
Annual Registration Fee (non-refundable)
Early bird special of $300 per student if paid in full before February 29, 2020
*$400 per student (standard rate) if paid in full after March 1, 2020
*Reduced to $250 each for families with more than one student enrolled.
Other costs associated with Father Lopez Catholic High School are as follows:
1. Books, materials, Locks, Parking Spots (If applicable)
2. Technology: 1 device with a 7” screen or larger (Includes laptops)
3. Lunch Accounts (Provided by Chef Ray)
4. Transportation via bus if applicable.
5. Uniforms (Purchased through Lands’ End Uniforms)
Tuition & Financial Information 2020 Worksheet