To pursue excellence in the Catholic Tradition.
Father Lopez Catholic High School is a Christ-centered community of learners. We believe that spiritual formation in the Catholic tradition and academic rigor create a positive culture where all students are free to discover their full human potential through scholarly pursuits, athletics and service leadership.
Therefore, we will:
Help our students recognize that they are created in the image and likeness of God. As such, they are good and responsible for building the Kingdom of God in our community through service and prayer.
- Demonstrate our respect for one another and our school through kindness, honesty, professionalism, good-sportsmanship and school spirit.
- Engage our students in authentic learning experiences while developing their problem-solving abilities across the curriculum.
- Challenge our students to explore the world and realize their potential by increasing their participation in elective courses and extra-curricular activities.
- Develop reflective educators who will facilitate student learning through research-based teaching practices.
- Empower our entire Father Lopez community to participate in the work of our school.