Public Meeting LPGA PD&E Study
- Public Meeting LPGA PD&E Study
- 2/28/2023, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
- LPGA International, 1000 Champions Dr, Daytona Beach, FL 32124, USA
Subject: Alternatives Open House
LPGA Boulevard from U.S. 92 (S.R. 600) to Williamson Boulevard Project Development and Environment (PD&E) Study
Financial Project Identification (FPID) No.: 448456-1
The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) invites you to a public meeting regarding the LPGA Boulevard from U.S. 92 (S.R. 600) to Williamson Boulevard PD&E Study on Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at 5:30 p.m.
The purpose of this study is to accommodate existing and future travel demand and improve safety on LPGA Boulevard and the I-95 interchange. More details are available in the attached project handout. The public meeting is being held to present information and receive community feedback.
The Department is offering multiple ways for the community to participate in the meeting. All participants, regardless of which platform they choose, will receive the same information.
- Virtual Option: Interested persons may join from a computer, tablet, or mobile device at 5:30 p.m. For this option, advance registration is required by visiting https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/9103748897097487885. Once registered, participants will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting online. Please use Chrome or Microsoft Edge as your internet browser to register and attend this webinar. If joining online, please allow adequate time to log in to view the presentation in its entirety.
- Phone Option (Listen Only): Participants may listen to the meeting by dialing 1-877-309-2074 and entering the passcode 359-134-602 when prompted.
In-Person Open House Option: Participants may attend in person by going to The Crisp Meeting Room at LPGA International Clubhouse, 1000 Champions Drive, Daytona Beach, FL 32124 anytime between 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. to view a looping presentation and project displays, speak with project team members, and submit comments or questions. If attending in person, please remember to follow all safety and sanitation guidelines. If you are feeling unwell, please consider attending the meeting virtually or by phone.
All meeting materials, including the presentation, will be available on the project website at https://www.cflroads.com/project/448456-1 prior to the meeting.
FDOT is sending notices to nearby property owners, business owners, interested persons, and organizations to provide the opportunity to offer comments and express their views regarding this project and the proposed improvements.
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, or family status. Persons wishing to express their concerns relative to FDOT compliance with Title VI may do so by contacting Melissa McKinney, FDOT District Five Title VI Coordinator, at [email protected]us.
Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should contact Victor Muchuruza, PhD, PE, PTOE at 407-420-4071 or [email protected] at least seven (7) days prior to the meeting. If you are hearing or speech impaired, please contact us by using the Florida Relay Service, 1-800-955-8771 (TDD) or 1-800-955-8770 (Voice).
The environmental review, consultation, and other actions required by applicable federal environmental laws for this project are being, or have been, carried out by FDOT pursuant to 23 U.S.C. §327 and a Memorandum of Understanding dated May 26, 2022, and executed by the Federal Highway Administration and FDOT.
If you have any questions or comments about the project, please contact me by phone at 386-943-5167, by email at [email protected], or U.S. mail at Florida Department of Transportation, 719 S. Woodland Boulevard, MS 501, DeLand, Florida 32720.
Attachment: LPGA Boulevard from U.S. 92 (S.R. 600) to Williamson Boulevard PD&E Study Project Information Handout