Our Catholic Legacy - Series 2, 7pm
- Our Catholic Legacy - Series 2, 7pm
Father Lopez Catholic High School is partnering with The Catholic Foundation of Central Florida to provide our alumni and families with a three-part educational series focusing on the essential elements of estate, financial and Catholic legacy planning for individuals and families of any age. You will be provided information on the key estate planning documents everyone should have, along with details on living trusts vs. wills, avoiding probate, nominating a guardian for minor children, Catholic advance healthcare directives, powers of attorney, asset transfers and much more. Discover how you can avoid an accidental disinheritance, transition your values and leave your family the gift of peace, security and a lasting legacy.
Session 2: December 3, 2020
“5 Must-do Financial Planning Strategies (and 5 Mistakes to Avoid)”
Legacy Tip: Protect and Strengthen your Family
Session 3: December 10, 2020
“Taxes and Estates: Planning Today for a Better Tomorrow”
Legacy Tip: Creating a Family Mission Statement
Each webinar will be held at 7:00pm via Zoom and login information will be provided to those who RSVP (for any/all sessions) at www.OurCatholicLegacy.org.
BONUS: Participants will receive a FREE:
• One-Hour Consultation (Estate Attorney, Financial Planner and/or Philanthropic Advisor – virtual or in person)
• 28-Page Wills and Estate Planning Guide
• Faithful Steward Estate Planning Organizer
• Catholic Advance Medical Directive
• Guide to Understanding the Catholic Advance Medical Directive
• Family Mission Statement Template
• Legacy Journal
• Guide to Creating a Legacy Video
(Documents will be provided electronically with hard copies available upon request.)
If you have questions please contact Rosie Camous at The Catholic Foundation of Central Florida: firstname.lastname@example.org or (407) 246-7192.