The Father Lopez Athletic Department Ticket Office is proud to provide the best service possible to our families, fans, and guests throughout the year. Below you will find information on ticketing and admissions to Green Wave sporting events for this season. There are several easy ways to obtain tickets to Green Wave athletic contests throughout the year, all in hopes of making your experience of watching and attending our games enjoyable.
- Ticket Counters/Booths at Events: General admission ticket sales will go on sale one hour prior to the start of the opening contest of the night.
- Season Tickets & Student Pass Cards: See below for more details.
- Varsity Football Games (General Admission): $6.00
- Reserved Seating: $10.00 or by season ticket.
- All Other Varsity Games: $5.00
- Also includes varsity/JV doubleheaders.
- Regional Playoff Games: $6.00 or $7.00
- Dependent on the round.
Regular season events for these sports are free and open to the public. Check back for information about purchasing tickets to post-season and special events.
Student Sports Pass Cards:
All students at Father Lopez Catholic High School gain free entry to all home regular season athletic events thorough their 'Green Wave Student Sports Pass Card'.
- Each student is eligible for one FREE card per school year, which must be picked up and signed out from the FLC Athletic Office in the Brown & Brown Fieldhouse, or during select lunch periods.
- To gain access to an event, the student must show the card to the ticket attendant to be scanned in.
- If the student loses their free card, there will be a $10.00 fee to have it replaced.