Financial Assistance Program
Ask Us!We are committed to working with you to clarify the financial aid process and explain financing options. For more information about Grant & Aid Assessment please click here:
Additional Financial Aid Resources
Available to all Applicants
A family may not accept a scholarship from more than one of these Tax Credit Scholarship programs for the same time period.
AAA Scholarship Foundation (AAA)
- Scholarship website: www.aaascholarships.org
- Scholarship hotline: (888) 707-2465
Step up for Students
- Scholarship website: www.StepUpForStudents.org
- Scholarship hotline: (877) 735-7837
- Renewal families may now apply for the 2020-2021 school year.
- New families will be able to apply in Spring 2020.
Gardiner Special Needs Scholarship (through Step Up for Students)
This program was created to help parents individualize the educational plans for their children with special needs. For more information and/or apply online click HERE.
Family Empowerment Scholarship (through Step Up for Students)
- Scholarship website: www.floridaschoolchoice.org
- School Choice hotline: (800) 447-1636