International Student Admission Procedures
Complete I-20 Application
Complete School Application
Submite Letters of Recommendation (2)
Submit School Transcripts
After review of records you will receive notification of pre-acceptance.
- Submit Copy of Student Passport
- Submit Parent ID
- Submit Required Documents
- Submit $5,000 Registration Deposit
After receipt of all items a final letter of acceptance will be issued and the I-20 sent by express mail.
Step 3 (After Visa is granted):
- Bring original notarized copies of Custody Agreement with Host Family and Authorization and Limited Power of Attorney forms to school with you.
- Bring health forms and completed immunization records
- Make plane reservations
- Let us know as soon as you have an arrival date
- Wire final payment for tuition to the school account
Welcome to Father Lopez!